+ -

Pages

Saturday 11 April 2015

FIRST CLEO VIRUS HAS BEEN MADE! (SA-MP) by Mr.Ze

First virus in CLEO 
made by Mister Zektor


I've always wanted to do it, I've always wanted to push limits of CLEO and its intentions. I had this idea, this idea of creating a virus in CLEO, a year or so ago, but back then I wasn't as skillful as now. Big thanks goes to T3K for reminding me of this idea I once had, and some help with a line of code. Today he has reminded me of it, and now it's made, and now I've made it. The first virus ever made in CLEO is here. I will make multiple versions of it, and I will release them when this post reaches 300 views/clicks. I am also working on another project as well, called Theta Project, it is intended to be a one-hack-multi-hack that will have all my latest work in it, but that can wait as it is almost finished. What will this virus do you ask? Well, deleting files is just one thing, corrupting files is another, downloading junk to your desktop is one more, messing up with your system configuration will be an additional one as well. I will make a few that will range from those you send to your friend as a joke to those you send to your worst enemy. So, as soon as this post reaches 300 views/clicks I will release it, I will make it available for public, so make sure you share this. Why am I limiting this to 300 views/clicks? Well, one of the reasons is because I don't want this to happen too soon as it is very powerful and it can be input in ANY CLEO script, another is that I've so far only made 2 types. Well, fellow hacktivists, modders, scripters, server owners, SA-MP players; see ya in 300 views/clicks!


Update (1.7.2015):
I still have the virus, a few of its iterations in fact.
Theta Project is being updated to 0.3.7 slowly but steadily, unfortunately some things, such as the bullet crasher and killall/sendbulletall, I don't think I can recreate for 0.3.7, at least not yet till I get all properly updated offsets.






Mr.Ze


5 Mr.Ze: FIRST CLEO VIRUS HAS BEEN MADE! (SA-MP) by Mr.Ze First virus in CLEO  made by Mister Zektor I've always wanted to do it, I've always wanted to push limits of CLEO and its inten...

2 comments:

< >